Residents in Rajanpur’s Tamman Gorshani express concern after Pakistan military instructs them to evacuate region
Residents of Tamman Gorshani tribal area in Pakistan's Rajanpur have voiced their concerns over instructions reportedly given by the Pakistani military to evacuate several areas ahead of a planned missile test, media reports said on Tuesday.
The areas where the instructions regarding evacuation have been issued include Alaqa Maadi, Moza Grozan, Drazh Thal, Moza Chambhri, Moza Loot Lar Sham, Khilchaas, and Raikani Gehoor, according to The Balochistan Post report as reported by ANI.
Several residents have expressed fear that they might not be allowed to return home once they leave the region.
Disregarding the people’s concerns, officials from the Pakistani military have allegedly said that those who continue to stay in the evacuation zones would be responsible for any personal or property damages, reports ANI.
The decision of the Pakistani military has caused distress among residents, particularly regarding where they should move with their belongings and livestock. Earlier in 2018, missile tests were conducted in several areas of Tamman Gorshani, according to The Balochistan Post report as quoted by ANI.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Love in Canberra! Australian PM Albanese ties the knot with Jodie Haydon
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married his partner Jodie Haydon on Saturday, becoming the first sitting leader in the country to wed while in office.

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.
Latest News

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

Tripura’s first Commercial Coffee Common Facility centre inaugurated at Kailashahar

Suspected child lifter from Bihar severely assaulted by mob in Teliamura

