Afghanistan: Female Youtuber killed in Kabul
A female Youtuber has been killed in Afghanistan's Kabul city, the Taliban confirmed on Thursday.
The deceased woman was identified as Hora Sadat.
Khalid Zadran, a spokesperson for the Taliban, posted on X: "A YouTuber girl named Hora Sadat was killed by unknown persons in Kabul's 18th district three days ago."
A YouTuber girl named Hora Sadat was killed by unknown persons in Kabul's 18th district three days ago.
— Khalid Zadran (@khalidzadran01) August 24, 2023
The police have arrested two people, including a woman, on murder charges in the so-far investigations. Further investigation is underway for final details.
He said two people have been arrested in connection with the incident so far.
"The police have arrested two people, including a woman, on murder charges in the so-far investigations. Further investigation is underway for final details," he said.
An investigation into the matter is currently undergoing.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Love in Canberra! Australian PM Albanese ties the knot with Jodie Haydon
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married his partner Jodie Haydon on Saturday, becoming the first sitting leader in the country to wed while in office.

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.
Latest News

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

Tripura’s first Commercial Coffee Common Facility centre inaugurated at Kailashahar

