Amid a flu breakout in Kremlin, Vladimir Putin likely to isolate in bunker: Report
Russian President Vladimir Putin could be isolated in a bunker after several Kremlin officials were affected by a major flu breakout, media reports said.
A report in The Mirror claimed speculations are rife that Putin may isolate in a bunker.
According to the reports, Dmitry Peskov told the Novaya Gazeta Europe news outlet that many people in the Kremlin are down with flu.
The news of the flu breakout comes amid speculations that Putin is set to hide away by the New Year due to health problems.
Media reports have claimed that the Russian president is suffering from various health conditions including cancer and a schizoaffective disorder.
So far, Putin’s annual parliament address hasn’t been called off. But the sudden claim by the Russian president’s close aides that they have been hit by flu may lead to its cancellation, said media reports.
Meanwhile, a report by Today Verstka outlet said likely to abandon his address to the upper house of parliament as he is unnerved by Ukraine’s ability to hit targets in Russia.
It further added that Putin and his close family will spend the New Year in the east of the Ural Mountains.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Love in Canberra! Australian PM Albanese ties the knot with Jodie Haydon
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married his partner Jodie Haydon on Saturday, becoming the first sitting leader in the country to wed while in office.

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.
Latest News

Tripura: ARC method drives four-fold surge in potato production

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

