Hong Kong: Dismembered body of model found in fridge, police arrest her ex-husband and three others
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Police have arrested four people after the dismembered body of a model and social media influencer was found at a house in Hong Kong, media reports said on Sunday.
Abby Choi was first reported missing on Wednesday and grisly details about her death have now been released by police, reports BBC.
Police superintendent Alan Chung said at a press conference as quoted by CNN that the model’s ex-husband had been arrested while trying to flee at a pier in Tung Chung, on one of the city’s outlying islands, Lantau, and taken into custody.
Superintendent Chung said police believed he had intended to abscond via water transport at the time of the arrest.
His parents and elder brother were arrested earlier, media reports said.
According to reports, the remains of Choi, who was also a social media influencer and was followed by 100,000 followers on Instagram, were found in a fridge located in Lung Mei village.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Love in Canberra! Australian PM Albanese ties the knot with Jodie Haydon
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married his partner Jodie Haydon on Saturday, becoming the first sitting leader in the country to wed while in office.

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.
Latest News

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

Tripura’s first Commercial Coffee Common Facility centre inaugurated at Kailashahar

