'I have a bad news for him': Amit Shah on Arvind Kejriwal's 'Modi will retire' claim
New Delhi/IBNS: Union Home Minister Amit Shah has strongly rebutted Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's claim that BJP's supreme leader Narendra Modi won't continue as the Prime Minister till 2029.
In an interview with ANI's Smita Prakash, Shah said, "They are only contesting elections on 22 seats...No need to take him seriously. Prime Minister Modi will remain till 2029, and Arvind Kejriwal I have bad news for you...Even after 2029 PM Modi will lead us..."
#WATCH | On Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal's 'Amit Shah will be the Prime Minister, Union HM says "They are only contesting elections on 22 seats...No need to take him seriously. Prime Minister Modi will remain till 2029, and Arvind Kejriwal I have bad news for you...Even after 2029 PM… pic.twitter.com/LyYErlLPks
— ANI (@ANI) May 15, 2024
On May 11, Kejriwal, who is now out on an interim bail in the liquor policy case, claimed Modi won't continue as the Prime Minister beyond September 2025 as he will turn 75, the cut-off age in the BJP to hold any post.
"PM Modi is turning 75 on September 17. He made a rule that leaders in the party would retire after 75 years. Lal Krishna Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Sumitra Mahajan, and Yashwant Sinha have retired, and now PM Modi is going to retire on September 17," Kejriwal said.
In a startling claim, Kejriwal also said Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will be replaced by someone new in the post after the Lok Sabha polls.
Kejriwal said, "After winning elections, Narendra Modi finished the careers of Advani-ji (LK Advani) Murli Manohar Joshi, Sumitra Mahajan, Shivraj Singh Chouhan who won them Madhya Pradesh, Vasundhara Raje, Khattar-saab (ML Khattar), Dr. Raman Singh.."
"The next number is Yogi Adityanath. I guarantee you he will replace Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister within two months if he wins the elections," he added.
Kejriwal was arrested by the Enforcement Directorate on March 21 in the Delhi liquor policy case from his official residence in Delhi.
The central investigative agency asserts that he played a central role in the scam and was directly implicated in soliciting kickbacks from liquor barons.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese
New Delhi/IBNS: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday congratulated his Australian counterpart Anthony Albanese on his wedding to financial services professional and women's advocate Jodie Haydon, calling the Australian leader “a good friend”.

Massive U-turn! Mamata Banerjee finally bows to Centre’s Waqf law after months of fierce resistance
Kolkata/IBNS: In a major shift from its earlier stance, the Mamata Banerjee-led West Bengal government has accepted the controversial Waqf (Amendment) Act passed by Parliament earlier this year, media reports said.

Delhi Police serves notice to private hospitals for doctors who studied in Pakistan, Bangladesh, UAE, China
New Delhi/IBNS: Intensifying its investigation into the Red Fort blast case, Delhi Police has now issued notices to all private hospitals across the national capital, asking them to submit records of doctors who obtained their medical degrees abroad.

'My name is Sophie': Meet saree-clad AI teacher developed by 17-year-old UP student
Lucknow/IBNS: In a remarkable advancement for low-cost educational technology, a 17-year-old student from Uttar Pradesh's Bulandshahr has engineered an Artificial Intelligence (AI) teacher robot.
Latest News

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

Tripura’s first Commercial Coffee Common Facility centre inaugurated at Kailashahar

