No compromise in engagement with world: Taliban Minister of Afghanistan
Kabul: Taliban Acting Minister of Vice and Virtue, Mohammad Khalid Hanafi, on Sunday, said the Afghanistan government is ready to engage with the international community, but the world should not seek any compromise with the caretaker government.
Hanafi made the remarks at a gathering in the central province of Parwan.
“The Islamic Emirate agrees to engage with you (the international community) through negotiations and contact. Of course, there will be no deal against Islam. In this regard, the Islamic Emirate is never ready to engage with you,” he was quoted as saying by Tolo News.
“Where were human rights? How many people became orphans and disabled? Let's talk logically. Where were the foreigners back then?” he asked.
The Taliban government has been ruling the country since last year.
The Taliban took control over Afghanistan last year by removing the former government after foreign forces exited.
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

Love in Canberra! Australian PM Albanese ties the knot with Jodie Haydon
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married his partner Jodie Haydon on Saturday, becoming the first sitting leader in the country to wed while in office.

Operation Sagar Bandhu: India sends NDRF teams, 21 tonnes of aid to cyclone-ravaged Sri Lanka
Colombo/IBNS: The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Saturday transported 21 tonnes of relief supplies, more than 80 National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, and eight tonnes of specialised equipment to Sri Lanka to support thousands displaced by severe flooding.

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.
Latest News

Tripura: ARC method drives four-fold surge in potato production

'Congratulations to my good friend': Modi’s heartwarming wish for newly married Aussie PM Anthony Albanese

Realme C85 5G launched in India: You won’t believe what this budget phone offers

Realme P4x launching on Dec 4 with a 7000mAh battery, Dimensity 7400 Ultra 5G chipset, and the new Realme Watch 5

